The estate planning attorneys at Wilson Worley work with their clients to create comprehensive estate plans designed to meet the personal, family, tax and financial objectives of each client. We represent diverse clients with estates ranging from tens of millions of dollars to very modest estates. Whether your estate is large or small, our attorneys will provide you with the personalized service and knowledge necessary to guide you through the process.
Our attorneys regularly work with clients on a wide range of tax and non-tax issues, including:
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Special Needs Trusts
- Beneficiary Designation Planning
- Retirement Benefit Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements for Business Succession Planning
- Charitable and Non-Charitable Gift Planning
- Living Wills and other Health Care Advance Directives
- Prenuptial Agreements
- For larger estates, our attorneys regularly use the following techniques:
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- QTIP Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships and LLC’s
We also regularly represent personal representatives and beneficiaries of estates. When assisting clients with the administration of an estate, our goal is to make the process as simple and efficient as possible. Having represented hundreds of personal representatives of estates over the course of many years, our firm has prior experience with the many of the complex issues that may arise during the course of an estate administration.
We also frequently represent estates and beneficiaries involving will and trust contests, will construction and other estate-related litigation. We routinely assist clients with the preparation and filing of income and estate tax returns, gift tax returns, transfer and distribution of assets, and valuation issues.