Wilson Worley offers a blend of experience and talent for assisting clients with their business transactions that we think is unique in our region. Our lawyers who practice in this field have, in combination, over 200 years of experience in assisting clients in a wide variety of industries, such as health care, manufacturing, construction, real estate, finance and retail.
Matters in which we assist our clients include all of the following:
- Advice and documentation concerning formation and operation of business entities, such as corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies;
- Advice concerning federal, state, and local taxation of both individuals and businesses;
- Representation of both public agencies and private business in the financing of property acquisition and development;
- Negotiating and drafting contracts covering matters such as the operation and assets of a business, executive and professional employment agreements, prenuptial agreements, stock and other interest buy-out agreements, etc.;
- Representing professionals, such as medical doctors, dentists, accountants, and even other lawyers in organizing and managing their businesses;
- Representing quasi-governmental agencies, including industrial development boards and area housing authorities;
- Structuring, negotiating and closing business mergers, acquisitions, sales and dispositions.
- Commercial Real Estate;
- Tax Increment Financing;
- Health Care;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (negotiation, mediation, and arbitration);
- Residential Real Estate;
- Title Insurance;
- Estate Planning;