Gorman Waddell has practiced law since 1964, and currently advises clients and other Wilson Worley attorneys in the areas of business formation, estates, trusts and probate, megers and acquisitions, tax, healthcare, and economic development matters. Mr. Waddell is AV-rated in Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating awarded by this most widely used directory of lawyers.
Waddell has been active in various professional and community affairs including past president of the Kingsport Bar Association (1981 – 1982), member of the Board of Trustees of the Tennessee Bar Foundation (1987 – 1988), Rotary Club of Kingsport and East Tennessee State University at Kingsport Advisory Committee (secretary).
Professional Activities & Honors
- Tennessee Bar Foundation (Board of Trustees, 1987 – 1988)
- Kingsport Bar Association (President, 1981 – 1982)
- Tennessee Bar Association (Corporation and Business Law, Tax, Probate and Trust Law sections)
- American Bar Association (Member Real Property, Probate, Trust Law and Taxation sections)
- Firm’s Transaction Section – chair